MyJet has over 30 years of experience managing aviation assets, offering maintenance, crew selection and training, quality control, scheduling, and FAA compliance. Our aircraft management operation is supported by a highly experienced team of aviation professionals.
MyJet will handle all of the details of managing your aircraft, from Human Resources, Accounting, Maintenance, Marketing to Flight Coordination.
You will also have the opportunity to generate significant revenue and offset the costs of aircraft ownership and operation by making your aircraft available for charter. For each charter hour flown, you will be reimbursed a rate to offset your fixed costs.
We offer you unmatched revenue opportunities with our high-volume charter demand through our established base of private charter customers as well as charter brokers and other charter operators.
All owners will have access to MyJet’s unique savings programs which include:• Discounts on administrative/management costs
• Discounted fuel
• Reduced rate on crew hire and training
• Discounts on hangar space
• Discounts on aircraft maintenance and aircraft cleaning
• Significant insurance savings through top industry providers
• Hotel and ground transportation discounts throughout the U.S.
• Owner will have access to our entire fleet of aircraft at discounted rates if mission requirements dictate a different type of aircraft or in the event of scheduled maintenance.
MyJet will oversee the planning and monitoring of all flight related activities.• Crew coordination and briefing
• 24 hour aircraft scheduling
• International flight preparations and permits
• Flight crew accommodation arrangements
• Meteorologists & licensed dispatchers
• Flight tracking
• Trip Planning (ground transportation, catering, etc)
• Concierge services